Newsflash: I hate running in the snow. It was great last week when there wasn't as much snow outside but now that the sidewalks are covered - i hate it.
Someone had said to me that running in the snow was like running in sand - hard & that person is wise cause it does remind me a lot of running in sand. except there is the capacity to slip hard on ice or pound your foot into a giant ice/snow block. Neither of which feel good.
I thought it would be the cold that I hate the most but I actually don't mind it. The first five minutes are rough while my lungs get used to the ice I'm breathing in - but after that, when my body is working I find myself not even noticing the cold. That said I doubt I will be running anytime the forecast is anywhere near -20 cause that is just asking for trouble. Perhaps on those days I will seek out a treadmill.
The goal this week is to go daily. Just because I have the time now that P is on holiday break from school. A change that I am making in the routine is we will now be running in the evening and not in the morning. Trying to drag my butt out of bed before I have to get up is proving to be a very difficult task & I hate running on an empty stomach.
:: So now the topic of food. What is your favourite breakfast to eat? Something quick, filling and healthy? ::
| I love hearing from you! Leave a comment below ♥ Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting™ Email: accustomedchaos@gmail.com |
