I have no creative juices today - brain is drawing a blank. Combination of being sick and getting no sleep because all three babes are sick. Welcome to school-hood kids, right?
Anyways.
You can find me on other parts of the interweb today and tomorrow while I try to rest up and get caught up on some other work {thank you for those waiting for stuff from me who are being so patient}.
I write for another site called Babyssentials : The Pregnancy Journey and I would love for you to head over there and join in the discussions
My tattoos are also being featured in a post over at Nursing Freedom : Breastfeeding and Motherhood Tattoos.
Tomorrow I am guest posting for Letters From The Heart - about motherhood and my experience bringing home Big P and being a mother for the first time. She is running some amazing bloggers this week while she gets settled with her new babe
Also, don't forget to enter the current giveaway here on Accustomed Chaos - you can win a hands free pumping bra from Simple Wishes. I fell in love and if you are a pumping mama it will be VERY handy !
Enter for your chance to win a Hands Free Pumping Bra from Simple Wishes. Giveaway ends September 24th at 9pm. Open to Canadian and US Residents: http://bit.ly/cyuYum
| ♥ Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting™ Email: accustomedchaos@gmail.com |
