Friday, April 2, 2010

Follow Friday: Friendly Faces

My brother walking with my 2 older children (April 1, 2010)
Being new to the blogging world I am so grateful for all you wonderful friends who are leaving comments and following me here and on twitter, I love hearing from all of you!  

The weather is so beautiful this week - sunshine and warm temperatures it is so nice to get outside again.  My kids are feeling a bit off today (oldest has a stomach bug) but I am still hoping we will be able to go and enjoy the day!

I wanted to share with you some new blog finds I have come across.  Some of them are by no means new to the blogging world, but they are new-ish to me and I LOVE reading what they have to say.  Check them out and feel free to leave a comment on some of your favourites!



Happy Easter weekend to all celebrating!

Would Love to Hear From You! Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed or follow my blog and get updates to your dashboard