 |
| Accustomed Chaos has re-branded |
Well, if you haven't noticed there have been some new changes to the blog this week! I am now on my own domain and you can find me at www.accustomedchaos.com ! I was happy that the transition went pretty smooth and if you still have my old url - don't worry you will still be linked back over here.
Also, I have re-branded Accustomed Chaos. My amazingly, talented husband Ryan has designed some wicked, custom-made graphics (all of it he drew!!) for the site (can you tell he does that as a living) and me being the wannabe web whiz put all the new pieces together. I think we were able to make Accustomed Chaos more inviting (I think so at least) and of course I had to keep the hot pink background!
If you have been kind enough to place my button on your site - I would feel honored if you could update with the new button. The code can be found on my sidebar where the last one was. If you have any questions or troubles don't hesitate to contact me.
So, I would love to know what you think! As always comments make me smile! Don't forget you can also contact me through
Formspring if you have any questions - and thank you to my amazing friends who vote for me everyday on
Top Mommy Blogs! I swear I have the BEST readers!!
Would Love to Hear From You! Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!
Be sure to subscribe to our
RSS feed or follow my blog
and get updates to your dashboard