![]() |
| Photo Credit |
It is 2:54 am on a week night. I am still awake and it is your fault and I am not impressed. I have to be awake in 3 hours because I've got three kids who thankfully are not having the same problem, they are soundly asleep. I have far too much to do every morning and you certainly are.not.helping.
I guess it is partly my fault. I know why I am being kept awake and I knew this would happen but it is not like I purposely forgot to take my medication this evening. Pain induced insomnia is not something I would do for shits and giggles. Not really my cup of tea. I have never been good at taking medication daily {with exception of when I'm pregnant & the daily injection kept babe safe} and I hate that if I forget I am up all night, tossing and turning. Insomnia - you SUCK!
::What are your tricks for falling asleep? Do you have trouble too?::
| I love hearing from you! Leave a comment below ♥ Accustomed Chaos / Canada Gluten Free Examiner Email: accustomedchaos@gmail.com |









