 |
| Big P, Princess R and Baby E |
Help! I need help! All I can think about is babies and I have it bad. I am in that age group where everyone seems to be having baby #1 or baby #2 and I find myself wishing for it all over again.
We are not trying to have another baby yet. We are still trying to find the balance with everything with the three kids we have. Big P will be starting kindergarten this year (aaahhh) and I know that will bring on a whole new set of challenges and require us to develop a whole new routine.
I have been sitting wondering why I think I have this baby fever. Is it that I am missing the baby stages, the pregnancy, feel like someone is missing? I think really it comes down to all of that. I have been pregnant for what feels like 5 years straight! With the three kids being so close in age and all the miscarriages in between - pregnancy and babies has been our goal for a long time. I have been pregnant - at one stage or another - almost every summer and this one is going to feel different. I am not used to different so I think that might be what is really going on.
How do you know you are finished having children? Do you ever really know? I have friends who have told me that they are for sure finished - no more babies. I have not made it to that point yet - neither has my husband. He certainly doesn't have the baby fever like I do - but we are young and don't like the idea of "never".
I don't like the idea of "never" for anything. Never be pregnant again, never feel the baby move, the labor pains, the delivery. Never breastfeed or hear that cute baby cry or the baby poop. I am not sure I could ever say "never" to that.
 |
| Mommy and Big P {5 days old} |
 |
| Big P {17mo} and Princess R {3mo} |
 |
| Mommy, Princess R and Baby E {1wk old} |
So, Mommy's and Daddy's - how do you know when you are ready to say
"never"? What factors into it for you?
Would Love to Hear From You! Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below