Happy Lazy Sunday Everyone! Well, lazy for me. Can you believe that I had a wonderful date night last night with the husband AND the kids slept in this morning?! I know - twilight zone right?! Since my brain is in lala twilight zone due to time off from the kids and a sleep in - today's post will be a bunch of random things all about me. . .
- I hate chicken. I will eat it if its heavily gluten free breaded & deep fried or covered in sauce but not otherwise
- I usually always wear one sock in the house. One sock. Why? Cause I hate feet - especially when feet touch my feet - even my own
- I can not medially drive - so I walk everywhere. Not looking forward to the winter!
- I eat macaroni (like mac & cheese) with a spoon. My husband has always made fun of me for this because he adamantly feels it should be eaten with a fork.
- I stuff Kleenex up my nose when I have a cold. Why? I hate when my nose is plugged & if i can trick myself into thinking it's plugged because there's tissue up there - i am happier.
- My shoe size is 7/8. So is my moms. She has a bigger shoe collection then I do and it is very handy to have the same shoe size.
- I get ridiculously excited for my birthday. I hate getting older but I love the "it's all about me" thing.
- I grew up as a vegetarian. There are still some meats i will never try & many I have no idea how to cook.
:: What is 1 or more thing I can learn about you? ::
| I love hearing from you! Leave a comment below ♥ Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting™ Email: accustomedchaos@gmail.com |









