Friday, September 10, 2010

Review: Hands Free Pumping Bra From Simple Wishes


I am a busy mom of three children and breastfeeding is important to me. I have more kids then hands which can make even the simplest tasks a bit tricky, like pumping. I am trying to build up a supply for Baby E as well as a donation to the Human Milk Bank of North America and finding time to pump is hard.  


keep reading for review and GIVEAWAY





The first thing I noticed when I opened up the Simple Wishes package was how soft the bustier was and the gorgeous soft pink colour.   I could immediately tell the quality of the garment.  The detailed instructions printed on the package were very easy to follow and all packaged in a cute velcro-ed box.

I couldn't wait to try it out and though what better way to test it then to put in on and plan a pumping session during my writing time. 2 birds with one stone.  What I LOVED about this is the adjustability of the bra.  I have a larger chest but smaller waste/rib cage area and it is hard enough to find regular/nursing bras that fit so I wasn't sure how this was going to go. 

It fit. Perfectly. 

The bra was soft on my shoulders and back and so soft!  I tested the bustier out with two different pumps for fit. Both the Ameda Purely Yours and the Lansinoh Affinity Pumps fit the opening of the bustier and produced a tight {but not painful} seal.  I sat back, turned on the pump and it was amazing.  Hands free - honestly.  I wish I had this bra earlier because juggling 3 kids and pumping is possible with this bra.  

The Simple Wishes Hands free Pumping Bustier is available for purchase off their website or you can use their store locator to find a store near you.  You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and their how-to-video on YouTube

::WE HAVE A WINNER ::


Congrats to winning number 43
I have sent along an email & she has 48 hours to reply back or a new entry will be selected. Thanks to everyone who entered!!!


How To Win: 
Mandatory:  Simply leave a comment below and let me know you would like to win. Please leave your email address so I can contact you.

Extra Entries: 
  1. Tweet I want 2 #win a @SimpleWishes_ Hands Free Pumping Bra from @AccustomedChaos &YOU CAN TOO! http://bit.ly/cyuYum #breastfeeding (US/CAN 09/24) One entry per daily tweet. Please remember to come back and leave a comment for every daily tweet
  2. Follow Accustomed Chaos on Google Friend Connect and leave a comment tell me you are
  3. Follow @SimpleWishes_ and @AccustomedChaos on twitter and leave a comment with your twitter handle.

Giveaway Rules:
This giveaway is open to residents of Canada and the USA. It begins on September 10, 2010 and will end on September 24, 2010 at 9 pm. 1 winner with valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. The winner will be announced and notified via email and must reply within 48 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen. The more extra entries you do the better your chances. Good Luck!  Disclaimer: I was provided with a Hands Free Pumping Bustier from Simple Wishes in order to do this review. All opinions are my own & are in no way swayed by the company


Good Luck ! ♥
Accustomed Chaos | Gluten Free Attachment Parenting
Email: accustomedchaos@gmail.com
               Find Me:Twitter Facebook Blog RSS Vimeo Ning