
This is my first time participating in Way Back Wednesday and it could not be a better topic for me this week. This Saturday marks my 6th wedding anniversary with Ryan, the love of my life and my best friend.
We met WAAAAY back in high school 11 years ago. He was the year above me and happened to be friends with my brother. I still remember the first time we talked and we exchanged a penny in the hallway (another story for another day).
Anywhoo - this post is supposed to be about Prom:
I don't actually have any specific story about prom - I am not one to be too adventurous or anything like that. I am really pretty boring. I did go to two proms during high school though. The first was in 2000 & the second in 2001 {i think - it is too hot today to do math}.
| Prom 2000 |
![]() |
| Prom 2001 |
The cool thing that I love about both proms is I got to experience them with my not-yet-husband. We are high school sweethearts - met in 1999 and got to experience a lot of growing up together. We have been together and inseparable ever since and I think it is so cool to look back on those memories and have him there too.
Happy Anniversary Babe ♥
Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!









