 |
| Myself and my adorable husband Ryan |
I am looking for your advice ladies (and gents) in an effort to learn your tricks and tips on how to stay connected with your significant other.
My husband and I are crazy busy parents of three kids; 4 years old and under. I am a stay at home mom and he is a work outside the house Dad who is gone for 11 hours during the day. He gets home at around 7 pm every night and we all eat dinner as a family. He then gives the kids a bath and I put Baby E to bed while he tucks in Big P and Princess R. All this is done by 8:30pm. Some nights Baby E wont fall asleep until around 10:30 but she has been getting a log better at sleeping around 8:30pm.
When the kids are tightly tucked in and sleeping soundly, Ryan and I get to work on our at home freelance work. We sit in the bedroom together - Baby E sleeping on her floor bed or on our bed between us - and we are working away on our own laptops. Most nights we are working until around 1 in the morning.
This is a pretty good picture of our every night - dinner, bath, kids to bed, working, sleep and repeat. This is the routine that works for work and the kids, however it doesn't really leave too much time for each other. I would love to be able to spend more time with him, but right now our schedules don't really allow for it. We hang out together by working in the same room - and for us that is enough for now.
How do you and your significant other make time for each other? What cute or creative things do you do to make sure you stay connected through your busy schedules?
Would Love to Hear From You! Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below