Thursday, May 13, 2010

Looking For Your Input



Hello lovelies! I am struggling with a bit of blogging identity crisis as of late and I am feeling like this site may not have much direction. I am so passionate in all the areas that I write about so I don't want to narrow into one particular niche because I started this site for me, an outlet for my crazy life and I want to stick wtih that. 

I am looking for your help.. If you could take a few moments to answer a few quick survey questions so I can learn a bit more about who you are. Whether you are a quiet lurker, frequent reader or avid commenter I would appreciate so much if you could fill out the poll and/or leave a comment about what you like to read, what you want to see more of or less of or any topic you want me to cover. 


Demographics Poll can be found here


 
I also wanted to let you all know that I have joined another site called BABYssentials. I am part of their new and exciting Mommy Bloggers Panel and over there I will be writing about the chronicles of The Pregnancy Journey. I would love to see some of your comments there and check out the other amazing bloggers!





Thank you all so much and don't forget to enter into the giveaways that are running right now. They are closing in less then a week and I don't want you to miss on your opportunity!




Would Love to Hear From You! Please Feel Free to Leave a Comment Below


Top Mommy Blogs - Vote for us @ TopMommyBlogs.Com!