My youngest (turning One in February 2010) was given this product as a Christmas gift this year and as a lover of all things that make noise I was interested to see what she would think.
Well, the Little Tikes Pop Tunes Big Rocker Keyboard was an INSTANT hit with her. She opened it up and beamed with excitement upon hearing the first sound. The big key would be how quickly I would get annoyed with the noise making toy and ban it to the basement...
Product Details:
- Plays songs to get kids moving with music that parents can appreciate.
- Helps develop music appreciation.
- Includes flashing lights that pulse to the beat!
- Play existing songs or freestyle.
- Plays 5 kid-friendly versions of famous songs.
- Popular songs include:
- "ABC" by The Jackson 5
- "Love Shack" by The B-52's
- "Hot Hot Hot" by Buster Poindexter
- "Allstar" by Smashmouth
- "Wide Open Spaces" by the Dixie Chicks
- Requires 3 "AA" alkaline batteries (included)
- Compact size that fits perfectly in my child's lap
- Entertaining even for my other children (4 and 3yrs old)
- Good volume level: Has a volume control as well
- Easy to hit keys
- Great 'un-traditional' songs - so I dont have to listen to the same lullaby sings over again
- Strongly build and has been dropped and thrown and is still in perfect condition
- The black keys don't make any sound and I would have liked if they did
- I find the flashing lights to be quite distracting with the rotation of colours
What's your experience with this toy?









