Friday, January 1, 2010

Accustomed Chaos

Welcome

I am a stay at home mommy with three children (aged 4, 3 & 1) and we are a gluten free household. Myself and my oldest daughter have Celiac Disease so we have made the the whole household Gluten Free.

I am always on the hunt for great gluten free products and interesting and fun gf recipes that will keep my daughter and I safe as well as satisfying my husband and son's palate (who are forced to eat GF at home).

I am passionate about all things baby. Advocate for breastfeeding and co-sleeping and I love products that make my life (and my children's lives) entertaining and fun.

I will be sharing both my love for parenting and gluten free through product reviews, recipes, book reviews and what ever else I come across.

If you have a parenting product, gluten free product, book or recipe you would like me to review - send your info to devansnider@gmail.com

You can also follow this blog and get the latest updates on your dashboard.

Be sure to follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/accustomedchaos

Thank you for reading!